суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

breast france things




Phew..
donapos;t know what to say..
between that last post and now, my days have been even worse.
today i took my mid-report.
only to find out i got better score by mistake.
argh..
and then thereapos;s this problem at church.
i feel iapos;m left behind even more now..
and back at home my dad talked about my score, how it would affect my future, how i must set priority and time management stuff..well itapos;s kinda too late to change those stuff i think..
hh..
really..
wanna let it end..
iapos;m the one causing the torment.
so, iapos;m the one that suffer the most.

now i have to think about school stuff,
and also church stuff,
and also college stuff..
when i still havenapos;t got my soul back..
i donapos;t know what to do now..
the will to do stupid things and end it all is growing somewhere in my mind..
i know what to do..
but something make me donapos;t want to do it..

gra...
why thereapos;s no one when i need just anyone..?

crayon color, breast france things, breast francisco implant san, breast francisco lift san, breast francisco reduction san.



Комментариев нет: