пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

conectores gramaticales




Brief updates:

THE�HOUSE:� Weapos;ve had our first glitch of sorts.� Apparently the house has some "knob and tube" wiring.� While it is in good condition and, according to the inspector, not unsafe or against code, it is apparently very difficult to get insured if the house has it.� We were planning on getting homeownerapos;s insurance through USAA, who has all of our other policies and gets us discounts for multiple policies and good history.� However, USAA, apparently, does NOT�insure houses with knob and tube.� They will however, issue us a policy with the stipulation that we replace the wiring within thirty days.� Because, of course, we need a policy in order to close on the house.)� We are working on getting an idea of what that will cost us.� Our other option is to go with one of the few companies that WILL�insure a house with knob and tube, which will of course cost more monthly due to the lack of discounts AND�likely additional premium for the wiring. � UGH. � *THIS* was the straw that finally broke my stress limit.� I was doing pretty darn good managing my stress and anxiety related to buying, moving, having baby, uncertainty regarding work/job. . . Until now.� grrrr.


THE�BABY:� Well, I went to my OB appointment, and had indeed gained quite a bit of weight, just like the little one.� My appetite,which had been missing in action for so long, made a GRAND reappearance and I guess I didnapos;t do a good job of controlling it.� I need to work harder on that.�

Chris and I�have started our birthing classes.� The first class was not all that useful, and seemed to drag on forever, as it mainly covered pregnancy issues that Iapos;m already aware of.� The second class got more interesting, covering actual labor and delivery stuff.� Next week, we will tour the maternity ward of the hospital.� Although, with the move, we are considering using a different hospital.� I may need to change doctors, as well.�� (Yay more stress)

brett martin mallusk, conectores gramaticales, conectores externos, conectores en ingles, conectores en espanol.



Комментариев нет: