пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

community.webshots.comuserjweise15




Hi girls and boys

Iapos;m new here, though Iapos;ve been watching for a few weeks and I really like this community. Itapos;s positive, down to earth, realistic and I think a lot of people here have the same type of goals as I do.

Iapos;m 5apos;8" and currently 145 lbs. I was able to drop around 40-45 pounds in the past year, mainly because I went to Thailand for 9 months and completely changed my lifestyle and diet. Previously I was eating really unhealthily, eating shit when I was bored, and drinking a lot (empty cals to the face). Iapos;m now back in the states and have maintained my weight very well overall with maybe a 5 pound fluctuation here and there, but thatapos;s normal for me. My ideal weight is around 130-135. I donapos;t have a very strict or disciplined exercise regimen, though I do generally get a lot of exercise. Maybe 4-5 times a week, either a long bike ride, half hour run, long walk with my dog, yoga in my friends living room,etc. I walk almost everywhere (lucky to live in the city) and generally try to stay very active. I donapos;t belong to a gym because I DETEST them and nothing kills my will to work out more than the idea of going to a gym. I have been known to count shopping as exercise

I donapos;t always count calories; I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and as much raw food as I can, I donapos;t eat dairy mainly because Iapos;m lactose intolerant but also because I believe it was cutting out dairy in Thailand (they donapos;t eat it and never have, so having it while living in my tiny village wasnapos;t even an option) that was one of the main factors in my weight loss. I do eat yogurt because itapos;s the one dairy food that doesnapos;t aggravate my stomach post-Thailand. I drink soy milk, and donapos;t think I donapos;t occasionally go nuts and have a few slices of pizza (I LOVE PIZZA) and live with the tummyache that follows. I eat a lot of protein like beans, eggs, tofu, chicken, fish, turkey, steak when I can get my paws on it, etc. Carbs I get mainly from whole wheat bread, potatoes, rice, fruit, etc. I like my diet and I donapos;t think I need to change it too much, really just cut out late-night eating, and be more diligent about pushing myself while exercising.

Anyways this ended up being really long but I just wanted to introduce myself and share my story Iapos;m Julia by the way and Iapos;m 23.

Height: 5apos;8"
HW: 192
SW: 145
CW: 145
GW 1: 140
GW 2: 135
GW 3: 130

coronet instructional, community.webshots.comuserjweise15, community.webshots.comuserhdance3, community.webshots.comuserdusty05, community.webshots.comuserbinzerlu.



Комментариев нет: