суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cayuga wine trail




My horoscope today was:
There may be winds blowing into your life from parallel dimensions that fill your day with strange occurrences that cannot be rationally comprehended. Nevertheless, a little trust goes a long way now and you may be pleasantly surprised if you assume a positive outcome to whatever happens. Donapos;t be overly concerned about a little instability; it will pass without any specific response on your part.


So, I got a frantic phone call from the lady who runs the rescue where we got Muppet. She was yelling at me telling me how much I suck because my brand new dog was out and had been taken to the animal hospital around the corner. Luckily heapos;s micro chipped. I went to the vet to pick him up, totally confused about how he got out of the house. Heapos;d been taken over there by a neighbor who hasnt seen him with us yet. Its about ten minutes from my work to the animal hospital so I ran over there to get him, more than a little confused. I picked him up and went home. My front door was open and there was an agitated 180 pound dog standing in the door frame. She almost barreled me over as soon as she saw me. The little dogs collar was on our front porch.

It looks like someone hopped our locked fence to come in through our sliding glass door in the bedroom. It looks like they checked our room and the second bedroom and then while they were checking to see if the coast was clear they saw the massive dog and high tailed it out the front door. The cops said that this is something really common that happens to people who just got married. They search public records for new marriage licenses and assume youapos;ll still be on your honeymoon and that your house will be full of presents. We dont have presents and didnt go on a honeymoon so they got hosed. Good. Fuck apos;em. They didnt take anything, and didnt even touch anything that wasnt a door it seems, but I still feel very angry that someone was in my house. They had no right.

I didnt wear my rings today because Iapos;m swollen. I left them on the back of the sink. I am one lucky bitch.
cayuga wine trail, cayuga wine tours, cayuga wine tour, cayuga wine.



Комментариев нет: