четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

coronet hotel pune




Ok, Chuckapos;s not so much a diva as he us frightened by a room full of people who look like him. Also, slightly intimidated by his sort-of fame. Which makes sense.

The shoot was fun and now that I know what itapos;s like to be vaguely biased around, I will be a bitmire specific when shooting.

I rode the L back with Chuck and this really really REALLY cute guy who happens to beat genius at an apple store and live up nest 54th st near Harlem. Chuck was cool and chatted with us. We talked about my parents and their profession, as per usual with new people.

I would looove to see apple genius again. Yum. And if I ran into Chuck, I would not object.
coronet hotel pune, coronet hotel rome, coronet hotel rome italy, coronet industries.



Комментариев нет: